2015 Varsity Team Rally: Make Hope Happen
An Event to Benefit Masonic Cancer Center, University of Minnesota
Wednesday, September 9, 2015 - 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Cancer and Cardiovascular Research Building
University of Minnesota
Honorary Chair: Joe Schmit, KSTP-TV sports anchor and cancer survivor
Emcee: Stephanie Hansen, myTalk 107.1 radio host and cancer survivor
Be Part of the Team: Make Hope Happen
Attend Varsity Team Rally to benefit Masonic Cancer Center, University of Minnesota and help raise $100,000 to advance high-impact cancer research. Enjoy cocktails, dinner and an insider's special evening.
Be Inspired by the Bright Stars
of Cancer Research
Make a difference with your support at this fun, casual, unique and inspiring event. Leave your wallet at home - no raffles, no auctions, no parking fees!
- Meet some of the bright stars on the front lines of cancer research
- Learn about progress in cancer research funded by previous Varsity Team Rally events
- Go behind the scenes and hear personal updates from scientists
- Hear from individuals whose lives have been changed by Masonic Cancer Center, University of Minnesota
- Meet other team members committed to ground-breaking research
$1,100 per person ($1,000 tax deductible) - All proceeds go to Masonic Cancer Center, University of Minnesota
Free parking in the Victory Lot (see map at left)
Wear your Gopher game-day attire!
For information/ special needs requests, contact Jean Jacoby, 612.626.5475, email@example.com
Invitations will be sent in early July 2015. To learn more about the event and make a reservation, please contact Jean Jacoby at 612.626.5475.