Varsity Team Rally: Make Hope Happen
An Event to Benefit Masonic Cancer Center, University of Minnesota
2015 Event Date Announced!! More info coming soon.
Wednesday, September 9, 2015 - 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Cancer and Cardiovascular Research Building
University of Minnesota
Be Part of the Team: Make Hope Happen
Attend Varsity Team Rally to benefit Masonic Cancer Center, University of Minnesota and help raise $100,000 to advance high-impact cancer research. Enjoy cocktails, dinner and an insider's special evening.
Be Inspired by the Bright Stars
of Cancer Research
Make a difference with your support at this fun, casual, unique and inspiring event. Leave your wallet at home - no raffles, no auctions, no parking fees!
- Meet some of the bright stars on the front lines of cancer research
- Learn about progress in cancer research funded by previous Varsity Team Rally events
- Go behind the scenes and hear personal updates from scientists
- Hear from individuals whose lives have been changed by Masonic Cancer Center, University of Minnesota
- Meet other team members committed to ground-breaking research
$1,100 per person ($1,000 tax deductible) - All proceeds go to Masonic Cancer Center, University of Minnesota
Free parking in the Victory Lot (see map at left)
Wear your Gopher game-day attire!
For information/ special needs requests, contact Jean Jacoby, 612.626.5475, firstname.lastname@example.org
Invitations will be sent in the summer of 2015. If you'd like to add your name to the team roster to make sure you reserve your spot, please contact Jean Jacoby at 612.626.5475.