Be Part of the Team that is Making Hope Happen
The 2016 Varsity Team Rally
Wednesday, September 14, 2016
6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Cancer and Cardiovascular Research Building
University of Minnesota
Join us at this year's event as we celebrate the
25th Anniversary of the Masonic Cancer Center at the University of Minnesota and strive to reach our goal of raising over $100,000 for important cancer research.
Discover How Cancer Research is Making Hope Happen
Enjoy an insider's special evening at the Cancer and Cardiovascular Research Building, and make a difference with your support at this fun, informative and inspiring event.
Learn about the groundbreaking discoveries that have taken place at the Masonic Cancer Center over the last 25 years.
Meet the researchers whose transformative work has led to new treatments that are fueling increased survival and better quality of life for patients.
Enjoy dinner and drinks in a state-of-the-art research facility.
- RSVP today! Complete the attached RSVP form and mail it to the Masonic Cancer Center address below. Please RSVP by Friday, August 26, 2016.
- $1,100 per person ($1,000 tax deductible) - All proceeds go to Masonic Cancer Center, University of Minnesota
- Free parking in the Victory Lot (see map at left)
- Wear your Gopher game-day attire!
- For information/ special requests, contact
Jean Jacoby, 612.626.5475, firstname.lastname@example.org
BUY TICKETS TODAY!
Varsity Team Rally
Masonic Cancer Center, University of Minnesota
MMC 806, 420 Delaware Street S.E., Minneapolis, MN 55455
For questions, contact Jean Jacoby